Over the course of the repainting project of my Blade Saints, I've completed step 3 as described in my last post on my entire army. Before going into the nit-picky process of repriming all my black parts again as described in step 4, I figured I'll leave the standard marines a while and do my veterans before I move on. The beauty of this process is that even at this stage, with the whole army at the same level of completeness it's a very respectable army to put on the table.
My veterans are the Dark Angel robed models, and painting these deviates from the standard process after step 3 so I figured I can take a "break" of sorts from the rank and file and concentrate on 11 models. Here are a few pics of their work in progress, armour done and outside of the robes done.. left to do are the details and the inside of the robes.
Brother Sargeant Timeon and his Devastator Longsword
Brother Sargeant Arbalon and his Tactical Blade combat squad leader
Brother Sargeant Hezekiah and his Tactical Blade combat squad leader and Plasma Gunner
Thanks for stopping by. As always, all comments and feedback welcome.
Abaddon the Despoiler Conversion from FW Horus Lupercal - Hi All, So previously I've been working on my Abaddon the Despoiler model, using the Horus model as the body and then parts from the original model added t...